29 Nov Holly Walther & Team Fun Fact Friday: Winter Weather Tips
Hey, good afternoon. It’s Holly and little miss Daisy. And we are here with your fun fact Friday on this black Friday afternoon. So I hope you scored a lot of great deals out there and now we want to give you some winter weather tips as brrrrrr, it’s getting cold outside. So one thing, remember:
- to clean out your dryer vents. As the wife of a firefighter, you know that is super important to prevent any fires in your home.
- Clean out your gutters because gutters that are super full with all the leaves now that the leaves have fallen can be pretty chaotic on the exterior of your house.
- Check your hose bins. You need to drain them, you need to insulate them if they’re not insulated and in some cases, you maybe need to turn the water off to prevent your pipes from freezing.
- If you have a sprinkler system that’s another thing you need to think about. You need to look at draining the water lines to your sprinkler system.
- And if you’re like us and you have that lovely pool this time of year that’s not covered, that’s full of leaves, you want to check your pump system and make sure that it’s running to keep the pool running throughout the evening so you don’t have any pipe freezes there.
So those are a few quick tips on fun Black Friday. As always, we’re here for all your mortgage needs. Little miss Daisy has got a full belly full of Turkey and she’s ready to take a nap. So until next week, have a great weekend.